3d Drawing | illusion Drawing - PENCIL DRAWING
Hi, my name is Bhavesh Chandra Sharma I am a self taught artist. I draw with pencils and marker. I mostly draw portrait and 3D drawing.I draw portrait's, this kind of art because it represent the person in which the face and its expression is most important.

Sunday 28 January 2018

3d Drawing | illusion Drawing


3d Drawing

This is my second 3d Drawing. In which, I used one bold marker , one black Sketch colour and one black pen . I draw 3d corridor by using cubes and vertically rectangle. This 3d Drawing is also known as illusion Drawing. Watch it to know how its made and its procedure. For more such videos, keep supporting me by your comments and LIKE 
Please do subscribe my channel 😊
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15InBwSnHXjdrnSifvSQpJpjVvwuLCGi8/view?usp=drivesdk


No comments:

Post a Comment